As you know, Google is a place where you can find everything on internet and Google earth is a software you can download on your computer and explore earth. Sometimes, these photos from the software or the online version will give you some hilarious shots, as the images are automatically grabbed and are taken from satellites some photos are picked up which you do not expect.
Here are fifty funny google earth pictures of all time, we hope you will like the collection and share it with your friends.
1. Will U Marry Me
2. Airplane Boneyard
3. These Two Suburban Samurai
4. Badlands Guardian
5. Paris, France
6. Mysterious Desert Pattern
7. This Couple Having S*x on the Highway
8. A synthetic wonder
9. Graffiti in Google Maps
10. Swastika-Shaped Building Complex
11. This Baby, Alone Outside of a Gucci Store
12. Google Earth for Valentine’s Day
13. Mystery Stone Arrow
14. Buffalo Herd
15. This Man Picking His Nose
16. This fingerprint can be found in Hove Park, near Brighton and Hove in the UK.
17. Auto Antics
18. Giant Triangle
19. This Naked Man Climbing Out of a Trunk
20. Lion, at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo located at Whipsnade, near Dunstable in Bedfordshire, England.
21. Localised Black Hole Discovered
22. Shipwrecked SS Ayrfield with Trees
23. This Man Having a Lovely Brunch With His Alpaca
24. Some of the sights you find in Google Earth are just plain mysterious.
25. Internet fan says he found the face of Satan using Google Earth
26. Firefox Logo
27. This Kid Biking the Wrong Way
28. This is a US Navy building in Coronado, Ca.
29. Man-Shaped Lake in Brazil
30. Guitar-Shaped Forest
31. This Man, Catching Up on the News
32. Last year, one of the Google Earth Community members called ‘ear1grey’ posted an amazing discovery. He found a huge picture (36 miles tall) of Santa!
33. Iraq’s Bloody Lake
34. Heart-Shaped Lake
35. This Drunk Guy Wearing a Crown
36. So here’s a giant Ipod Shuffle!
37. Giant Gulliver from Google Earth, Hunters Hall Park, Craigmillar, Scotland.
38. World’s Biggest Pool
39. This Dog Pooping
40. As if Oprah Winfrey’s celebrity weren’t already big enough, an Arizona farmer built a 10-acre homage to the talk show host
41. Osmington White Horse
42. Jesus Loves You
43. These People in Strange Masks in the Desert
44. Too late now, huh?
45. Land Art near Munich Airport
46. Star Fort
47. This Odd Street Toilet
48. It’s not safe to do topless in your roof anymore. One careless sunbath and you can end in everyone else’s computer screen.
49. KFC space logo
50. Hippo Pool