Life sometimes confronts you with some challenges. It throws curveballs at you & drags you down. It can sometimes be so disastrous that you just don’t feel like getting back up and continue fighting for your dreams.
Aside from hope and motivation, humour is what keeps you going during difficulties. To make it more meaningful, a combination of spirit and a positive attitude also make an actual difference in life. A humorous perspective to unpleasant situations can make them a lot more bearable.
Fun and humour help you view life in a much more positive light. To brighten your mood today, here is a list of some of the funniest quotes about life.
10 Meaningful and Amazingly Funny Quotes About Life
You do not need to live life in a comprehensive analytical, and serious manner. No one wants to live a stiff and robotic life. Individuals with a humorous and laid-back attitude sometimes find it a lot easier to cope with developments and situations.
What can be a better way to develop a humorous perspective than by reading some interesting, Funny quotes about life? Many great people got into complex challenges in their lives. Astonishingly, they all found unique and brilliantly humorous ways to approach problems with a much lighter and positive attitude.
Life can be funny a lot of times, and so can the life quotes… It is a list of some most humorous life quotes we could find from great authors and researchers.
1. Without Sunday, I may not possibly know as to when to put a brake to a hurtling life
The quote stands for all hard-working people. We agree that job & work is important, but your health is essential too. So, take out some of your time after a tiring week of work and just relax.
Get some sleep, indulge in some sport, spend time with anything you like/want, enjoy the sunlight and fresh air…. For some people, looking forward to Sunday is a kind of Happiness. So just sit and relax!
2. Before getting into criticization, try taking a mile’s walk in the person’s shoes. That way, you would get a mile away from them and also have their shoes
Created by Jack Handey
Walking for a mile distance in someone else’s shoes is challenging. Imagine doing it in heels! To make it meaningful, it is always easy to judge a book from the cover, so we must never evaluate others’ feelings before coming to any conclusion.
3. Life does not mean a safe journey to the grave to arrive in a completely well-preserved body, but to skid it in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, completely worn out, and proclaiming loudly ‘Wow! What a Ride
Quote by famous Hunter S. Thompson
4. If you believe that you are tiny to be effective, probably you never got a chance in the dark with a small mosquito
Quote of Betty Reese
A person’s size does not decide or define their power. You can always focus on your advantages instead of the disadvantages. Prepare yourself to get some real chances, and you can do anything!
5. I love deadlines and the exciting whooshing sound that they make while flying by is interesting
Quote by Douglas Adams
We all practice procrastination at some point in our lives, which leads to missing or extending deadlines. It is a common human trait to postpone/ delay things off until ‘tomorrow’ or the next day. But, we are not alone in this, and even a great author like Douglas Adams is in it.
6. Life in a box is a lot better than having no life at all. You will at least have a chance. You can simply lie there & think: Well, at least I am not dead
7. Another funny quote comes from the famous Albert Einstein – “Life is almost similar to riding a bicycle. To keep up the balance with life, you just need to keep moving.”
It is another wise quote from a great man. It is something you can always follow. No matter what happens in life, just don’t give up because you only rise after you fall. So keep moving!
8. Never miss out on any good chance to shut up
Quote by Will Rogers
The humorous quote is a fantastic depiction of how sometimes silence can also be golden. We often find ourselves talking too much and divulging unnecessary information. It can later turn into regret. So if we ever find ourselves in a situation where we are boring somebody, perhaps we can just zip it.
9. He who laughs last, didn’t get the joke
Quote created by Charles de Gaulle
10. If a cluttered desk makes you think of it as a cluttered mind, then, what is an empty desk to you?
It is yet another witty quote from Einstein. He saw the world & the people’s perception of things differently from the average person. A messed up cluttered desk probably should hold a busy person’s connotations instead of assuming it a cluttered mind.
Funny Life Quotes – Final Thoughts
So, what is your idea about these funny quotes about life? Isn’t it interesting how humour and fun can easily make bleak situations seem positive? They can quickly calm you down and help you deal with heated problems. The right words can work wonders at the right time.
Quotes on the fun and humour are a sentence to make you laugh and a lesson or experience you can learn. You can read them anytime or in situations when you stumble or succeed in life, or maybe you just want to relax!